- You get things done.
- You are hungry to learn and are naturally curious.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and a fast paced environment.
- You are detail oriented. You have exceptional note taking abilities. Master of organization!
- You are an exceptional communicator.
- You work asynchronously with coworkers. You use internal meetings strategically.
- You understand tech, are familiar with the latest web technologies and software.
- You understand startups are chaotic and you kind of like it. You are able to navigate, reign in and thrive in the chaos.
In this role you will…
- Post and update new job advertisements
- Learn how to parse specialized skills and qualifications to each role
- Schedule candidate interviews and shepherd them efficiently through the process
- Track and manage recruiting activities
- Be the 'voice' of the company in your communications with candidates throughout the recruiting stages
- Collect and complete reference checks for finalist candidates
- Act as bridge between recruitment and operations during the contract signing and onboarding process of new team members
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- 2+ years working experience in client facing roles
- At least 1 year of recruiting coordinator or coordination experience
- Access to high speed internet
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Past experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Zoom and structured)
- Angel.co , Linkedin.com , etc. for sourcing
- Workable.com for Applicant Tracking System
- Zoom.us for video conferencing
- Slack for communication
- Notion for documentation
- Geekbot for daily updates
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team
- Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.