About the Job
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Work closely with the account executive and marketing teams to profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Promoting and marketing Upstack through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Set appointments for AE team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Zendesk Sell
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of daily emails and calls
- Collaborate with AE team members on strategic sales approach and help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales/Growth team.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Upstack.
- Experience with regular CRM use, Linkedin Sales Navigators and other prospecting tools is preferred but not a must
- Since the Growth Team is distributed around the world, you should have very strong communication and organizational skills. Remote working experience is a bonus, but if you’ve never worked from home, that’s fine too.
- Great compensation and bonus structure
- Health insurance
- Time for yourself. 10 days of paid vacation.
- Flexible Work.