We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to uncover and attract talented Sales professionals. The recruiter will build and grow talent pools for immediate and future roles in our Account Executive, Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Sales Operations, and Sales Enablement teams.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: remote, anywhere in North America
Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience or in-house sourcing for an enterprise software company, preferably SaaS.
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates ranging from entry-level to senior management positions.
- Understanding of recruiting funnel metrics and ability to make data-driven decisions that lead to successful results.
- Focus on the candidate experience, gather feedback, and improve the process.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving and fast-changing environment.
- Fierce drive to find the best talent on the market.
- Great teamwork and fuels collaboration.
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!