FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Location: remote, anywhere in UTC-8 to UTC+3
Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 3+ years of content marketing experience, ideally working on developer products or B2B SaaS products
- Able to manage agency and contract writers, ensuring high quality written output
- A+ execution on cross-functional coordination with engineering and sales teams
- Some experience understanding highly technical customers and what interests them
- Understanding of SEO concepts and how to rank well on Google
- Understanding of content distribution strategy and how to leverage social media and email to spread the word
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: the successful candidate will be expected to write and edit content with minimal oversight.
- Basic understanding of our product’s core concepts (APIs, web architecture, online security and privacy)
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!