- Develop the airfocus customer success strategy.
- Own and drive the whole customer lifecycle.
- Build and manage relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Manage onboarding, drive adoption and engagement.
- Understand the client’s business needs and make sure they get the best customer’s ROI possible.
- Secure customer renewals and identify upsell opportunities.
- Manage & deliver best-in-class chat-based support.
- Listen to user feedback and be the customer’s voice in our company.
- Educate our users by creating content for our help center.
- Conduct live demos and training sessions online.
- +2 year of customer success or account management experience in a B2B software company.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- You’re proactive – you come and tell us what you’ll do, not vice-versa.
- Experience in product management or similar is a plus.
- You are located in Europe.
You’ll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. remote work).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Language lessons
At airfocus, we’re reimagining the way teams make decisions. From how they prioritize their never-ending list of features, ideas, and projects to how they create beautiful yet effective roadmaps, the work we do is shaping the future of collaboration and strategy. To get there, we’ve brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle challenges along this ride. We believe in learning by doing – and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5