Noticed is a digital experience agency that launches and grows the world’s most influential mission-centric brands that are changing the world for future generations to come. We believe future consumer-facing brands start with creating authentic stories built for the consumer first, and brand second.
What will I be doing?
- Create monthly/quarterly roadmaps for several large enterprise brands on monthly retainers.
- Collaborate with Project Management and UX design to provide recommendations and feature requirements for new website re-platforms/redesigns
- Work with clients to understand key business objectives as well as both long-term and short-term goals.
- Review client's Google Analytics accounts as well as other data sources (i.e., Hotjar) to make strategic, data-backed recommendations on Shopify apps, UX functionality, or within our CRO program
- Work with client to define KPI's and ensure we are consistently working towards our target(s), i.e. CR, AOV, LTV etc.
- Be comfortable pushing back on client requests when it comes to work that doesn't help them achieve their goals.
- Create, present and get approval on roadmaps from clients and their executive team
- Utilize GA/GTM data to define benchmark KPIs to ensure clients receive value-driven services with ROI to support success.
- Schedule and lead CRO program status calls, roadmap review calls, and retrospectives
- Setup targeting and segmentation strategies within various Optimization platforms, such as Hotjar, Dynamic Yield, Omniconvert, Privy, Google Optimize & Nosto
- Stay up to date on the latest apps, best practices, new features within Shopify and the CRO e-commerce ecosystem.
- Train clients on setting up simple campaigns/tests within the Optimization platform
- Conduct UX/CX/CRO audits with data-backed recommendations on existing e-commerce websites.
- Present audit findings to the client and any executive team members
- Work with Project Managers' on sprint planning with clearly defined requirements, estimates and timelines.
- Support our Senior eCommerce Strategists with any sales support, such as data analysis, benchmarking, deck building
- 3+ years experience in eCommerce & Shopify Plus
- CRO platform experience such as Dynamic Yield, HotJar, JustUno, OmniConvert & Nosto etc
- Shopify Apps' experience such as Yotpo, Smile.io, Privy, Klaviyo, Rise.ai, Recharge, Gorgias etc
- Experience in creating UX/CX audits and presenting roadmap presentations
- Ability to review heatmap & session recording tools/data to analyze customer behaviour
- Experience working on both website projects and retainers
- Experience working with multiple clients at the same time, ideally in an agency setting
- Understanding of CRO: A/B & multivariate testing, optimization & personalization
- Knowledge of current e-commerce trends and best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to think strategically and outside the box
- Fully remote
- $500 to set up your workspace
- 23 PTO days
- 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (we contribute 80% to employee premiums)
- Paid parental leave
What happens after I apply?
- Quick phone call with a member of our People Happiness team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Noticed.
- Technical interview with CEO and get to know each other
- Meet your future manager
Equal employment opportunity