Now Hiring: Remote Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
💪 Professional and Personal Growth
🗺 Anywhere in Eastern Europe 🗺
This is a full-time, fully remote role. Ideally, you are located in a European timezone, but we are open to other timezones on a case-by-case basis.
Who We Are
We work on two continents, with offices in Portland, Oregon, and Ljubljana, Slovenia. We bridge the timezones and distance with thorough and transparent communication, and processes designed to empower and support each other. We’re a company of people from a variety of backgrounds, with a range of perspectives, which makes us stronger.
At CartHook, you can be the person you are, regardless of ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, age, size, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We provide a safe, welcoming space for those who are marginalized.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of experience in frontend development
- Advanced knowledge of Angular (minimum of 3 years or similar technology)
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript (minimum of 3 years)
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- Excellent REST API understanding (from a frontend POV)
- Excellent time management skills
- GitHub, Docker, Buildkite or similar development tools
- Ability to problem-solve, track, and follow up on a variety of complex technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Ambition, the ability to think beyond, be highly collaborative, and extremely driven
- Experience with Angular Elements
- Backend understanding
- Ecommerce knowledge
- Experience with high-performance systems