Having a Great Team has been our simple formula for our success.
We are looking for seasoned and experienced developers who are brilliant at what they do.
In return – we will give you great work, great clients, great team, and a long term great profitable relationship.
You get to work with some of the best Brands and companies in the world, companies like Epic Games, IKEA, AUDI, Intel, NVIDIA, AMD, BMW, VANS, Unity Technology, Xerox PARC, and many others, including fast growing startups. You’ll be playing a key role in each project and will be continuously learning new technologies and working on cutting edge products. Most of all, you’ll enjoy your work and the people you work with and we’ll do all that we can to help you meet and exceed your goals.
- Work from anywhere in the world (Europe preferred).
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of 30 hours per week – must be able to work week days – not just weekends. If you have a fulltime job please do not apply.
- Must be an individual not an agency/firm.
- As part of our hiring process you will have a video interview and a programming test.
- Working English required.
We are looking for Senior Product Managers
Product Managers (not project) – who understand product strategy, go-to-market, marketing sizing, pricing, positioning, packaging, and promotion.
Must have 3D experience, ideally 3D graphics or CAD/PLM market experience. Bonus to have Virtual Reality and/or Augmented Reality experience.
- Address https://www.4dpipeline.com/contact-us
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5