FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company and a globally distributed team with employees spread out all over the globe. We've recently raised $32M backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We're in hyper-growth mode looking to triple our headcount for 2022. Come join the rocket ship from anywhere in the world!
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few. We have a strong open-source focus – our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who will own positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for our products. As our first product marketing hire, their main objectives will be to deeply understand our market and customers, lead successful feature launches, and write compelling content to engage our audience and support our sales team.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded marketer with excellent writing skills, strong attention-to-detail and an analytical approach to problem solving. They will be given the space and ownership they need to have a major impact on our product and marketing strategy.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Location: remote, anywhere in UTC-8 to UTC+3
Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: please apply directly on our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, ideally working on developer products or B2B SaaS products
- Able to own product launches, from strategy to organization to content writing
- A+ execution on cross-functional coordination with product and sales teams
- Expertise at understanding highly technical customers and their needs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: the successful candidate will be expected to write marketing and sales collateral with minimal oversight.
- Basic understanding of our product’s core concepts (APIs, web architecture, online security and privacy)
- Basic analytical chops: Excel/Google Sheets, running Salesforce reports
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Remote-first: a 100% remote-first environment and asynchronous working style; you choose where you do your work best.
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.