Who We Are
What We Do
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop user experience-focused web applications, or provide support for existing systems.
- Collaborate with designers, HTML & CSS specialists, other engineers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Capable of acting as technical lead on projects, setting direction and coordinating tasks among team members.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Tier 2 support of production applications may be required on some projects.
- Some travel may be required.
- Experience architecting complex frontends with React.js.
- Understanding of atomic design and design-driven development with Storybook.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, like Webpack.
- Strives to deliver performant and scalable software that adheres to Engineering best practices, testing, and code quality standards.
- Experience with PWAs (progressive web applications), React Hooks, and data best practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Nice To Haves
- Previous remote working experience
- Prior client services, consulting, or freelancing experience
- Experience working with external APIs and microservices