Commitment & Contract
6 months or internship contract, full-time or part-time.
Milan, Corso Como 15. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes. We offer substantial support for relocation, including finding an apartment in Milan and paying the rent for twelve weeks.
Compensation & Benefits
Generous, top of market, and matching your skills and potential. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are paid-for, when you work from the office. You’ll receive the latest Mac, iPhone, and wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset, as well as any software you might need to perform at your best.
With tens of millions of active users, our apps already make us the only European company among the top 10 App Store developers in the world. We’re not satisfied yet, however, as our objective is becoming the #1world publisher. How could software engineering not be at the very core of this enormously ambitious mission?
Join our quest to conquer all competition and learn from our Engineers how to create beautiful, strong code to automate processes, amaze users, or manage tons of data. We can’t wait to teach you all our secrets.
Your responsibilities will vary according to the team you’ll be assigned to, but you can expect to: Constantly improve the quality of our products, tools, or infrastructures by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary. Participate in product development for our products or tools, getting a chance of witnessing how complex product roadmaps come into being. Work closely with our Software Engineers to expand our set of libraries and make our processes ever more efficient. Learn about new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don’t miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
What We Offer
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You’ll get the chance to learn from some of the brightest and most skilled people you’ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations we invent our own. It’s a geek’s paradise.
- Own products. We don’t work for clients, but only develop our own apps. Freed from politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- Fun, young environment. We’re 28 years old on average and often hang out together, so you can bet on making new friends!
- Top-notch office. Our office is amazing! We designed it ourselves and it goes beyond excellent functionality by offering all sorts of amenities, such as foosball tables and gaming consoles.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We’re a global reality.
What We Look For
- Passion for the topic. You have a long-standing, proven passion for writing software, and an academic track record proving it.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and look to understand stuff truly in depth.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well. You get turned on by getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in seeking out new opportunities and testing new ideas of your own accord. You don’t just wait to be told what to do all the time.
- Humbleness. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to people’s feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
- Proficient in English. You read and write proficiently, and speak at a conversational level in English.
- Address Milan, Corso Como 15. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes. We offer substantial support for relocation, including finding an apartment in Milan and paying the rent for twelve weeks.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5