We're only accepting applications for candidates in North America at this time.
- Take complete ownership over project deadlines, budgets, and scope.
- Manage the profitability of eCommerce projects by ensuring they are delivered on time, in scope, within budget and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Assist with project coping and defining development and design phases.
- Properly plan resources and timelines for enterprise website build projects and monthly website retainer accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs.
- Facilitate project team collaboration around research and data analysis about our clients and their industry.
- Communicate and collaborate on strategy, project scope and client feedback with in-house strategists, designers, developers, QA engineers, contractors, and platform partners.
- Review deliverables with the internal team and present them to clients.
- Identify client scope creep and when to follow change management procedures
- Support clients with new feature requests that will enhance the project through requirements gathering, cost estimation, and timeline planning.
- Proactively communicate budget overages to clients.
- Maintain visibility of client project and account budgets as well as hold team members accountable for staying in budget.
- Attend weekly client project status reporting meets to go over budget, timelines, and deliverables.
- Request and gather assets from clients or other parties
- You have experience managing or launching e-commerce websites
- You have more than 3-4 years of eCommerce experience in project management
- You understand the fundamentals of the SDLC process
- You can demonstrate clear past success in project profitability, scoping, estimation, and timeline control
- Scrum Master Certification (A Plus, not required)
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience in and enjoy creating and managing detailed documentation
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Shopify Plus / Magento / BigCommerce experience
- Experience with migrating eCommerce stores
- Account Management experience
- Experience with Project Management, Time Tracking, Resource Scheduling Tools
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or Computer Science
- Experience directing highly specialized, technical team members
- Experience problem-solving code and architecture issues
- Fully remote
- $500 to set up your workspace
- 23 PTO days
- 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (we contribute 80% to employee premiums)
- Paid parental leave
- 401K with a 4% company match
What happens after I apply?
- Quick phone call with a member of our Talent & Culture Manager to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Noticed.
- Interview with CEO and Lead Project Manager for a technical interview and get to you.
Equal employment opportunity