Hello from Ko-fi!
Do you want to join the team that helps creators earn over $1.5m per month from doing what they love?
We’re on a mission to build the fast and friendly way for artists, writers and creators of all kinds to start making an income from what they do.
We’ve already helped creators earn over $25m in donations, commissions and subscriptions and we’re just getting started! We’ve got big plans to become the go-to platform for creators to fund their creative work directly from their fans.
We’re looking for a passionate support and member success manager to join the founding team. In this role you’ll make a direct and meaningful impact on thousands of creators lives, helping them thrive on Ko-fi.
This is a full-time remote position ideally based in UK or Europe time zones.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a passionate founding team making a difference to hundreds of thousands of creators lives!
- Receive competitive pay + bonuses.
- Have a professional development allowance and learn new valuable skills.
- Work on high-impact projects with lots of autonomy.
- Help direct the future of Ko-fi.
In this role, you will:
- Help creators earn an income doing what they love!
- Respond to support tickets from creators and supporters, helping them to succeed on Ko-fi.
- Collect feature requests and represent the membership in product meetings. You’ll have a genuine impact on the direction of the product.
- Ensure all help articles are clear, accurate and up to date as the product evolves.
- Test new features in a staging environment and feedback directly to the founders and development team.
- Replicate problems and report and prioritise bugs with the development team.
- Monitor feedback of support content and continuously strive to improve its quality.
- Create consumer grade content to explain how Ko-fi can be used alongside other online venues.
- Respond to questions about Ko-fi outside of support e.g. social
- Moderate content to ensure policies are being followed and high-quality content is highlighted and celebrated.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a passion for the creator community and share our vision of helping creators earn an income from what they do.
- Be able to communicate in clear, concise written English.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer support ideally in a consumer software environment.
- Want to develop a deep knowledge of the intricacies of how Ko-fi works and be both curious and restless to improve the platform.
- Be able to offer examples of great quality content used in a support environment.
- Have basic photo and screen capture skills.
Nice to have, but not essential
- Knowledge of Zendesk support software
- Have created something outside of work (a community, a product, a project)
- Technical experience with payment providers Stripe and PayPal
- Been involved in a start-up environment
- Experience with WordPress, html and css
What it’s like to work at Ko-fi
“Ko-fi has an amazing remote working team. I love the impact I have every day designing and developing a product that reaches millions of users worldwide. It’s challenged me to do my best, most meaningful work.”
Thanon – UX/UI & Design Lead
How we hire
- Upload your CV, covering letter and answer a few questions on the form. Add your favourite emoji to your name to show you have read the info 🙂
- Get invited to a video call with Ko-fi co-founder
- Offer made
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5