Every company wants to use data to make informed decisions, and SQL is the lingua franca for data. However, data collaboration is broken. People are rewriting each other's queries, switching apps to visualize their data, and copying/pasting SQL into Slack.
PopSQL solves this by creating a beautiful, fun way to write SQL, visualize data, and share results. We're funded by Y Combinator and Gradient (Google's AI fund). The product is loved by data teams from over 2000 companies including Target, Redfin, and Optimizely.
- Help customers with a broad range of questions, from feature requests to bug reports
- Work closely with engineering to solve bugs affecting users
- Share common themes with engineering so we can improve the product (ie be the voice of the customer)
- Three or more years of experience in a customer support/success capacity (ideally with lots of written and online interaction)
- You’re a pro at diagnosing peculiar software issues and helping folks navigate their way to success
- Have a desire to find creative solutions for customers to make them smile
- An even and cheerful temperament
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
It would be a great fit if
- You know SQL
- You have a keen interest in software usability
- You've used the apps we use: Intercom, Google Docs, Slack
We're 100% remote.
Hours and Schedule
We're looking for someone for 10-20 hours per week that can roughly be available during 9am-5pm Pacific Time or Eastern Time, since that's where most of our customers are.
To apply, please email [email protected]
. Be sure to include 1) a story about how you converted an upset customer to a happy customer, and 2) list 2-3 changes you'd make to your favorite app (eg Google Maps, Spotify, etc). Thank you!