What will be your next challenge?
Become our new UX/UI Product Designer at URBANTZ!
We are a fast-growing tech company building an innovative solution transforming the last mile delivery business. Founded in 2015, we grew our revenue 5 fold last year and our solution is now used to deliver thousands of packages around the world.
We have just completed our Series A fundraising round, a significant step in becoming the European leader in last mile logistics technology.
In short; We want to make last mile logistics more sustainable, and we bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and save on deliveries.
About the team
“Think, try, fail, collaborate and grow a better professional.”
As a company, we believe that, sometimes, failing is the best way to learn and get better at what you do.
We also believe in the richness of collaboration and diversity, for everyone to make an impact and work together toward a common goal.
We offer a flexible and fun working environment with lots of autonomy and possibility to grow as a professional and as a person. You will find an engaged team, where people share their joy for technology, ready to coach you as well as learning from you.
For us, the culture fit is important as we want to invest in our people for the long term.
-Collaboration, Ownership, Innovation, Excellence & Sustainability are our core values-
Your journey at URBANTZ
As a product designer, your goal is to define the best user experience and interface, share new ideas and have an impact building the best Last-mile delivery SaaS in the whole universe!
In order to accomplish that, you will:
- Create use-case driven scenarios to understand pain points and inspire solutions
- Take an iterative approach to design with rapid cycles of design sprints, prototyping, and usability testing
- Work closely with developers to define the design and behavior of each feature and provide feedback during the feature’s implementation
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and design specifications, that lead to intuitive user experiences.
You are positive minded and like to find ways to constantly improve in what you do.
- You have 3+ years of experience in UX design, including some in B2B digital product
- You can get things done and communicate well while doing it
- You have an ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex concepts and interactions into visuals
- You are familiar with creating and conducting usability testing and distilling meaningful results from the data
- You are enthusiast for an iterative design process, driven by group critique
- You have knowledge in interaction design
What’s in it for you?
A long term contract with a great extra-legal package.
A fast growing company with lots of great challenges
Great work / life balance, fun people, lots of great moments to spend together, nice company activities, nice food to share,…
On the side, a brand new office on Avenue Louise with the must (like… a Ping-Pong table!).
If you believe you have the skills we’re still missing today, then this is your chance.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5