Primer is an early stage startup backed by Europe’s leading investors (early investors in Revolut, MySQL, TransferWise, UiPath).
Primer consolidates e-commerce merchants’ payments services stack through a unified API and front-end checkout. But that’s just to start…
We want you!
We’re looking for a super ambitious Front-end Engineer and UX Lead to take ownership of our entire UI/UX across dashboard and platform configuration interfaces.
We are remote-first
Started in just January of this year, our team currently sits across London 🇬🇧, Paris 🇫🇷, Wales and Berlin 🇩🇪.
Our tech + how we work
- Our front-end and dashboard are built with React, communicating with our backend via RESTful API.
- We value: documentation, test coverage, documentation, code review, documentation, CI/CD and documentation.
- We predominantly communicate over Slack, making little use of email internally. We do daily standups each morning via Google Hangouts. Github is our repo of choice and we track progress via project boards.
- We encourage discussion and debate, but place tremendous value on pragmatism and optimising for output. We’re solving new categories of problems, and understand our very best functionality will come about as a result of deep technical insights driven by product and engineering.
You should apply if…
- You’re passionate about crafting beautiful, pixel-perfect interfaces. We believe that great design says a lot about ones approach across all of product design + engineering.
- You love data visualisation, and presenting nuanced insights in a compelling way. Our customers will rely on our data to make critical decisions, and this data has typically not been digestible. Help us to change that.
- You value autonomy, moving fast and getting lots done. We have no time or interest for bureaucracy and micromanagement – we’re moving super fast and you’ll be required to take responsibility for delivering end to end.
- You want to make a huge impact, and share in the success of a company you’ve helped build. Our product & engineering org is 6 strong today, but we started only this year and are just getting started.
- All expenses paid quarterly get-togethers
- Machine + peripherals of your choosing
- Share options offered as part of package
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Books + other learning resources on us
- Gym / sporting costs covered!
Please send your cover letter to [email protected] along with your resumé.
We simply will not consider candidates without a personalised cover letter. Tell us why you feel you’d be a good fit for us at this stage in our journey.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5