We're hiring a part-time (~10-15 hours / week ) contractor to continue to build, support, and maintain our suite of plugins for WordPress:
- Execute on our product roadmap for building new features into our plugins.
- Address any current outstanding bugs + issues.
- Continue to build out documentation for deployment, installation, and upgrading.
- Help our customer success team with thorny technical issues relating to the plugins.
- At least 5 years professional coding experience.
- At least 3 years experience with WordPress plugin development.
- Significant, demonstrable experience using best practices for writing clean, maintainable, well-architected, and well-tested code.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.