The startup was initially backed by Y Combinator. Its founders are two Forbes 30 under 30 recipients and numerous hackathon winners.
42 was named after a quote from the Hitchhikers’ Guide to the Galaxy: “The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42”.
42 is a software development company that creates innovative products for such industries as medicine, energy, and consumer sector.
The company’s team consists of developers, designers, physicists experienced in user-centered design, wireless communications, and sensor systems. The company’s team has backgrounds in P&G, SAP, Stanford Health Care, and Flexport.
42 provides clients with support at all levels of product development:
- strategy creation;
- concept generation;
- viability assessments;
- proof of concept;
- software development;
- industrial design;
- verification and validation;
- IP creation;
- transfer to production and manufacturing.
The company helps its clients to solve complex engineering problems such as:
- Connecting data sources. The only thing needed from the client is access to their data, all set up will be fast, and easy. Internal and third-party integrations with services like Google Analytics, Shopify are possible.
- Consolidation and cleaning. The company allows to use a built-in data cleaning tool. The integrations are guaranteed to be accurate and reliable and the dashboard is created to fit the company’s needs.
It takes a couple of weeks for the team to provide the first set of reports. Soon, all users can build and run the exact report that they need in seconds. We also provide on-site training and live support to ensure a smooth setup.
42 is proud to help hundreds of retail users with fast and easy reporting and accurate data. The company’s aim is to build accessible tools for the retail industry. Among the company’s clients are International retailers and fashion brands.
The platform makes it possible to compare top-selling items in different countries and regions, to understanding online/offline traffic patterns, or building the right merchandising strategy for the next season.
With the experience in retail and data science, the company’s professionals know that data is spread out among different sources making it difficult to access and sometimes contain errors. Many useful tools are too technical and not really client-oriented. These drawbacks often prevent retailers from finding the answers they need to make decisions.
Benefits the company provides for its employees include:
- High user engagement & no churn (even during the pandemic)
- Possibility to work with popular brands
- Work in a profitable and growing company
- Numerous growth opportunities
- Small team where the work of each member matters
- Teammates passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary
- Hardware compensation
- Company retreats 2 times a year
- Flexible vacation policy
42 Technology Ltd, Meadow Lane, St Ives,
Cambridgeshire PE27 4LG, GB