Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns.
Articulate creates a platform that enables clients to create e-learning courses.
Their award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Articulate customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 800,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
Articulate supports remote work. The company empowers employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. They inspire team members to exercise crafts and reach their goals as individuals and teams. Each and everyone is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. They all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
The company provides the following benefits for employees:
- Telecommute. Work wherever you want. Set up your home office with awesome equipment and technology.
- 401(k) matching. Contribute pre-tax dollars to 401k plans, and the company will match it at 50% up to 6% of your salary.
- Healthcare. Take great care of yourself and your dependents with Articulate’s Fortune 500-level medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Wellness benefit. Take yoga, get a massage, join the gym. Articulate offers $100 a month toward the wellness program of your choice.
- Flexible PTO. Take the time when you need it. Go on a vacation, stay in bed when you’re sick, or volunteer in your community.
244 5th Ave, New York,
Rate This Company ( 4.94 average based on 2 Reviews )
Does not suit all, the environment is great for self-starters, all the rest may feel lost and disoriented. Apart from this no cons I can think of.
The pay is great as well as the benefits. I've been working full-time, but remote work gives you the feeling that you are forever a part-timer, very flexible. Fantastic team.