Barrel helps to develop strategies for other companies, create and establish brands, design interfaces, create content, and promote their business.
The company provides such services as:
- Research, product roadmapping, analytics analysis, content strategy, campaign strategy.
- Brand strategy, messaging, logo design, visual identity system, brand guidelines.
- Creative direction, user experience, user interface & visual design, prototyping.
- Systems architecture, front-end development, back-end development, Shopify Plus e-commerce, WordPress.
- Photography, video, copywriting, social content, illustrations.
- Social media campaigns, email campaigns, paid media, SEO, content marketing, analytics.
Barrel works with companies representing various industries, its clients include KIND Snacks, Dr. Jart+, Columbia University, NETGEAR, Barnes & Noble, Peloton, Wanderlust, SmartyPants Vitamins, Sakara, Quanta Magazine, Gitman, and Well+Good.
Benefits the company provides for its employees include:
- Health Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Work From Home
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Professional Development
197 Grand Street
New York, NY 10013
600 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Rate This Company ( 4.58 average based on 3 Reviews )
A lot of learning and development prospects, numerous task and demand from the clients and management. This is both motivating and on the other hand destructive, as it requires you to work 10-12 hours, trying to meet tough deadlines and close all your projects. No work/life balance at all, if you want this job as a temporary one for getting experience and skills, try it out, for all the rest look for something more human-oriented.
Tough deadlines and a great workload, sometimes it is hard to keep the up with the company speed and perform. Wish the management team demonstrated more understanding and didn't make the developers rush to close the project.
The company offers great learning opportunities and challenging projects to participate in. I love working with diverse tasks and had all chances to do it there. However, the team is often overloaded, the tasks are complicated and numerous and require all your time and resources to perform. So keeping work/life balance was not easy at all.