Barrel helps to develop strategies for other companies, create and establish brands, design interfaces, create content, and promote their business.
The company provides such services as:
- Research, product roadmapping, analytics analysis, content strategy, campaign strategy.
- Brand strategy, messaging, logo design, visual identity system, brand guidelines.
- Creative direction, user experience, user interface & visual design, prototyping.
- Systems architecture, front-end development, back-end development, Shopify Plus e-commerce, WordPress.
- Photography, video, copywriting, social content, illustrations.
- Social media campaigns, email campaigns, paid media, SEO, content marketing, analytics.
Barrel works with companies representing various industries, its clients include KIND Snacks, Dr. Jart+, Columbia University, NETGEAR, Barnes & Noble, Peloton, Wanderlust, SmartyPants Vitamins, Sakara, Quanta Magazine, Gitman, and Well+Good.
Benefits the company provides for its employees include:
- Health Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Work From Home
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Professional Development
197 Grand Street
New York, NY 10013
600 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Rate This Company ( 4.5 average based on 1 Review )
The company offers great learning opportunities and challenging projects to participate in. I love working with diverse tasks and had all chances to do it there. However, the team is often overloaded, the tasks are complicated and numerous and require all your time and resources to perform. So keeping work/life balance was not easy at all.