The platform gives easy access to election-related information and educational materials and helps the voters not to miss their chance and express their political opinion.
Voters can find on the platform such information as:
- Voter registration rules
- Voter registration deadlines
- Voter registration submission options
- Absentee ballot rules
- Absentee ballot deadlines
- Absentee ballot submission options
- Voter ID laws
- Early voting calendar
- Election-day registration
- Military voters
- Overseas voters
The company has registered more than 20 million voters through their platform.
VoteAmerica is a humble team of elections and technology professional (including the founders of Vote.org and Vote.gov)
Benefits the company provides for its employees include:
- Possibility to work remotely from wherever you are.
- Parent-friendly policies.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage for employees and subsidies for dependants.
- Unlimited paid vacation.
- The company matches 401(k).