Productivity

How to look busy at work

According to statistics only 15% of employees are engaged in their work. Then what about the rest 85% of workers who find their jobs boring? Some of them consider leaving the company whenever they have a chance and some just kill their time in the office trying to look busy or browsing popular job boards. This article is for those

Continue reading

How to work from home and find productivity and motivation

The pandemic of 2020 has immensely influenced job markets all over the world. Many employers shifted from in-house work to working remotely. Moreover, about 21 million people lost their jobs in the USA and had to look for remote positions and acquire new work-from-home professions. Those who have worked as trainers, consultants, and freelancers are used to working from home

Continue reading

Top 5 tools to control remote teams

Even before the pandemic there has been a great demand for flexibility in where and how people work. The majority of working people have families, partners, and lives outside the company they work for. So it is natural that already before the Coronavirus lockdown over 4.3 million employees have been working from home at least half the time according to

Continue reading

Categories

Recent Posts

Farfarjob.com — the fastest growing recruitment and career advancement resources website in the Job sector for employers, recruiters, freelancers and job seekers.

Contact Us

FarFarJob Inc.
51/20 West 21st Street, New York, 10011, USA
[email protected]