- We know that we're better together
- We are always learning and growing
- We shape our own destiny
- We build relationships that matter
- Are based in the US
- Value working remotely
- Excel at communication and collaboration
- Highly value working with people they like and respect
- Are open and accountable
- Are confident with their skills and who love being part of a team (we’re peers here, no egos please) but are also comfortable working asynchronously
- Want to make a positive impact at TaxJar and who aren’t afraid to fail
As a Partner Manager you will:
- Identify, assess, execute and manage potential partners within various ERP platforms such as Acumatica, Netsuite and Microsoft.
- Coordinate and lead teams of third party resources to develop new partner plans, perform analysis and establish new insights
- Partner with multiple cross functional teams – including sales, marketing, product, customer success
- Delegate and prioritize tasks and responsibilities on behalf of the sales team to the development team when needed.
- Stay abreast of TaxJar company priorities and embody culture to support and advise target companies during integration process
- Experience communicating and acting as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
- Interpersonal experience, team-oriented and proven experience building relationships
- Collaborate directly with our partnership team to identify, streamline, and support all go-to-market initiatives to develop and execute a revenue generating partnership based off partner tier and scope we see for each integration partner
- Lead partner marketing activities to meet quota attainment and strategic company objectives. Collaborate with sales to review sales metrics for partnership QBR’s and tiering assessments
- Manage and track spending, lead generation, and ROI for the partner activities and campaign performance
- Identify industry events to drive partner development through messaging and brand awareness (user groups, associations, industry meet-ups)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience recruiting and managing partnerships with VARs, system integrators, developers and consultants focused on ERP platforms
- General understanding of integrations and comfortable working with various stakeholders
- Worked with sales and marketing teams
- Executed partner plans and delivered revenue results
- Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in ERP
- Analytical, creative, pays attention to detail and a great problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Travel and participation in events and after-hours meetings with partners as required
Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time.
TaxJar is a human-first company.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Once you apply, we highly encourage you to check your spam and promotion folders for application updates. Please visitwww.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our amazing benefits for full-time employees, and to learn more about our values and how we work.You can learn more about our hiring process here.