☀️ Highlights ☀️
- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys etc.) to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first, VC-backed startup and currently ~25 folks distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- Seeking our 1st Customer Marketer with 2+ years of experience to own leveraging our customer relationships to create relevant marketing content, campaigns, and help promote our customers and their achievements living in Americas/Europe
- Salary: $65-90k + significant equity at a fast, growing startup. Other benefits include home office budget, company offsite, and more (e.g. health insurance and 401k for US-based folks)
- Our application process is different to others — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
What your day-to-day might include
We work on two-week sprint cycles in the marketing team – each one with a different objective to help us meet our goals!
- Develop case studies with customers (including interviews and write-ups)
- Own the generation and use of customer testimonials (e.g. manage our G2 campaigns, ensure our website contains the best testimonials, help the demand gen team to leverage quotes, include customer stories in email marketing, etc.)
- Scale our existing channels (e.g. G2) and expand to new channels (Capterra? Reddit? You’ll tell us where to focus our efforts next).
- Build out industry and role-specific landing pages/content collateral
- Monitor and promote customer accomplishments (e.g. funding rounds, notable events, beautiful Chameleon-built Experiences, etc.)
- Incorporate customers into our existing events (e.g. webinars, office hours, etc.)
- Find ways to build our customer community
- Work towards creating our own customer meets/conference(s)
- Collaborate with the broader marketing, Sales, and CS teams on lifecycle emails, paid promotion campaigns, customer success initiatives, sale enablement materials, etc.
- Report to the team on customer language used in reviews/feedback to fuel JTBD marketing
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working in a marketing role or similar at a SaaS startup
- Friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic about engaging with customers
- A passion and skill for writing excellent copy, including telling a compelling story while being succinct and punchy
- Broad understanding of marketing channels; email, organic socials, paid channels, SEO, partnerships, etc.
- Comfort creating videos and being on camera (video editing skills not required)
- Strong interest in product, PLG, UX, SaaS, etc.; you’re happy reading and researching these topics
- Builder/owner mindset (independent, comfortable with building processes and systems)
- Extremely fast learner; is always looking to improve and grow
- Nice to have: familiarity with HubSpot CRM, email automation platforms, and digital adoption platforms like Chameleon.
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You live in an Americas or European timezone (e.g. in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 🇿🇦 🇳🇬 etc.) If you are not living in these timezones we cannot consider you, regardless of your interest or willingness to work within these hours
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English