ChartMogul's Subscription Analytics Platform helps SaaS businesses measure, understand, and grow their recurring revenues.
One of our team's core values is Excellence; we aim to be known for exceptional quality in all areas of our work, and marketing is no exception. We're looking for a leader who is technical, creative and can inspire, lead, and nurture a team of great marketers.
Why this is an awesome opportunity
ChartMogul is a fast-growing SaaS business, with an industry leading product, number one market position, and incredible list of customers
. Our primary buyers are often founders, CEOs, CPOs, or other senior leaders – it's great fun when your customers are so passionate about their work and how ChartMogul can sit at the center of their world.
ChartMogul is also fairly well established as startups go, we've been around for over seven years and are a team of ~65 people. However, the marketing department is still fairly young, but it's an area we're keen to invest in further. So this is a great opportunity for someone to come in as a VP Marketing and really build out the marketing team how they believe it should be done right.
What will you do?
- Lead and grow a team of highly skilled, technical, creative and ambitious marketing professionals
- Become a key pillar of the leadership team
- Oversee all areas of marketing: Product Marketing, Content, SEO, Performance (SEM, Retargeting, etc), ABM, field/events, partner marketing, marketing operations, data/analytics, copywriting, PR, lifecycle marketing, pricing and packaging, etc
- Ensure that every interaction someone has with our company/brand is on message, meets our high quality standards, and leaves them with a positive impression
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy that embraces both qualitative and quantitative initiatives
What we're looking for
- Technical – We pride ourselves on the ease of use of our UI, we are however building and marketing more and more features for data teams – and therefore a level of understanding about how SaaS software is put together is needed
- Creative – You have a track record of coming up with new and original ideas that were impactful and generated increased demand (and leads)
- Writing – You can write very well and appreciate great copy when you see it
- Leadership – You lead by example and inspire those around you. You have prior experience building and leading teams
- You have a broad knowledge of B2B marketing tactics and disciplines – SEM, SEO, ABM, marketing automation, product marketing, content, field, marketing ops, analytics, social, lifecycle marketing, audience building, copywriting, etc
- While you don't need to be an expert in all of these areas, you should have sufficient understanding to recruit and work with experts in these fields
- You have a track record in and are passionate about working in the software industry
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have an incredibly impactful job
- You’ll become part of a team of kind, highly competent and dedicated people who all have the same mission: Helping subscription businesses succeed
- Flexible hours and remote friendly
- All full time team members, both employees and contractors, receive stock options, paid sick days, paid holiday, maternity/paternity leave, education budget and more
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket)!
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in the EU or Asia at this time.