OnTheGoSystems is the market leader in multilingual WordPress sites. With over 250,000 clients, and powering more than 1.5 million commercial sites, our WPML plugin is the de-facto standard for multilingual WordPress.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer who will help us grow in established markets, as well as enter new markets.
Your Responsibilities – Conduct Research, Build Connections and Initiate Quality Content
We want more people and industries to know about our products and how they could solve key problems for them. That’s where you come in!
Your daily responsibilities will include the likes of:
- Searching for prospective partnership opportunities with those who are active in the WordPress space
- Finding gaps in other relevant areas and fields where our product could feature better
- Conducting careful research and analysis so we can allocate our resources and achieve our goals efficiently
- Making valuable connections with various publications and media outlets
- Generating inbound marketing strategies that bring relevant audiences to our site
- Initiating content production by our team and assisting partners to produce accurate, quality content themselves
- Following up on projects and making sure that they are completed correctly and on time
- Analyzing the results of completed projects to learn what works and where we need to improve
This is not a writing or community management role, however, you will find yourself working with writers, content creators, and publications from all over the world. Our diverse and international team will assist you to overcome language and cultural barriers.
You will need to make connections that are not obvious and find opportunities that others have missed.
- 3+ Years experience in a marketing role that involved some combination of research, partnerships, content ideation, strategy, and analysis
- Proven experience working with journalists, media, and/or partners
- Evidence or track record of successful inbound marketing initiatives
- Needs to be located in European, Middle Eastern, or African timezones to align with our working hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Search Console as well as SEO and research tools
- High level of English
- At least one other major language, at a native or near-native level
- A natural curiosity and desire to learn and understand things
- High self-discipline and management skills
The Team You’ll Be Working With
As a Content Marketer, you will work closely with our Content Production team, our Partnerships team as well as Development and General Management.
Working in a Fully Remote Company
We started as a fully remote company in 2010 and have steadily grown since then. Working remotely means that we trust people to do their work well, with light supervision. Our team communicates daily and collaborates with each other to produce results that we are proud of.
To join us, you will need to be self-driven, responsible, and highly focused.
You will enjoy high personal flexibility and can benefit from everything that our world offers, without the boundaries of work location and commute.
Salary and Benefits
We pay competitive salaries, which allow you to enjoy life and grow financially. Besides salary, you will receive help setting up a comfortable work environment.
You will be part of a wonderful multi-cultural team of people spread all over the World. Here you will have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas.
We also have some nice additional benefits that we can tell you about in a first interview.
If you are interested, please apply. We’d love to know more about you!